Thursday, October 16, 2008

This is a picture from last Christmas that I found in my mom's camera so I decided to put it on here! The girls are so cute, and I really miss my long hair!!
This is another picture I found in my mom's camera! This was on Todd's farewell!! I hadn't seen this picture until this weekend! I loved it though!
Jaxton looks so huge! Just cuddling with Uncle Tanner!! He is so cute! He doesn't cuddle very often so everyone likes to take advantage of it!!
This one likes to cuddle though! She loves to be sleeping in people's arms! She likes that more than laying in her bed! She is naughty like that! But she is so cute!!
Lexie loves her new little cousin!! She is constantly wanting to hold her and kiss her! This is them cuddling one night and grandma and grandpa's house!!

No comments: