Thursday, October 16, 2008

Congrats to Brian! He is graduating in a couple weeks! We had a big dinner for him last weekend! It was really fun!
Lexie and I were eating our dinner and she grabbed my arm and cuddled up to it! I just thought she was cuddling for a second but when she was staying like that for awhile. I looked down and asked her if she was feeling okay. Thats when I had realized she actually had fallen asleep! Molly had said she hadn't gone to bed until after midnight, so she was super tired! It was really cute! We moved her to the couch after that, and she slept for a really long time!
We were trying to wake up Lexie and Jocie but they wouldn't wake up! Brian decided to lay them next to each other! Tesh put Olivia on there and we took a pic! They are so cute! Everyone asleep but Olivia! She was wide awake!!

No comments: